love_!!

love_!!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Don't Tell Me

We all know life is precious
but why we abuse it
well you tell the rest
but Don't tell me is for the best

We care so much about what others think
but forget that we all link
like a glue stick
but Don't tell me is all a trick
Forgiveness is what we seek
in which we agree on being appealing
yet not bleaked
to show our healing
but Don't tell me is just some feelings

We should be more thankful
for our days we came through struggles
and the days we forget to praise
mainly because of the things we faced
but Don't tell me it was all a fake
Lies are what weaken us as muslims
but the truth is what make us alums
mercy of Allah is what we go the limit for
but Don't tell me is not worth more
we do things we weren't meant to do
yet we think is all just a dream
in this case we all need a wake up call
ding dong
We need to do the right instead of the wrong
so please! DON'T TELL ME we don't belong

No comments:

Post a Comment